You’ve got a big job, and you need the equipment to get it done on time and on budget. We rent telescopic belt conveyors and truck-mounted concrete pumps in a variety of sizes to fit your needs. Check out each of the machines below for more info. Then get that big job done.
|Job Time||Concrete Pumping||Travel||Permit Fee|
|38M Pump||$165/hr||$2.75/cy||$75/hr||No Fee|
|28M Pump||$145/hr||$2.50/cy||$70/hr||No Fee|
|Telebelt (110′)||$155/hr||$2.50/cy $1.25/ton||$70/hr||No Fee|
- A $200 permit fee will be assessed unless a state job ID $# is provided.
- Total time over 8 Hours – Add $25/hr
- Additional Pump Line, Truck and Labor available upon request.
- Slick Pack can be added for $20/bag
Customers Must Supply:
- A pumpable mix
- Labor to set-up and break down pump line, and assist the operator with clean up.
- A suitable location, on site, to wash out concrete residue. Disposal by others.